Forest and Fun Summer Camp
Holistic Nature Based Learning
Ages 3 - 10
Held at our very own Fern Gully Forest on the
East side of Olympia!
Come join us for Nature Adventures in the backyard of our own Beautiful Pacific Northwest! We have Forest, Wetland, Field, Stream and School for children to explore and deepen their learning and growth as a community and as individuals.
We will explore....
Child lead free play, craft projects, nature adventures, bird watching, yoga, mindfulness activities, expressive art, singing, dancing and music, social and emotional learning, group games and more!
Please reach out if you have any specific questions about our offerings.
Current Schedule : Summer 2023
*Monday- Friday 1-5pm (Full day option also available (9-5pm) see additional details below)
Session 1: (Off week 7/3)
Week 1: 6/26 - 6/30
Week 2: 7/10 - 7/14
Week 3: 7/17 - 7/21
Week 4: 7/24 - 7/28
Session 2: (Off week 8/14)
Week 5: 7/31 - 8/4
Week 6: 8/7 - 8/11
Week 7: 8/21 - 8/25
Week 8: 8/28 - 9/1
TUITION SLIDING SCALE:
Here at Awakening Wholeness, we believe that life is abundant and there are enough resources to go around for everyone in our community to THRIVE. Because of this, we use a Three-Tiered Pricing Model that helps those with a little extra to support those with a financial need.
Thank you for your honesty and for supporting all those in our community to have access to high-quality education.
THREE TIERED PRICING MODEL:
Supported (Families who are Financially in Need)
Sustained (Families who are Financially Stable and able to Pay the True Cost of the Program)
Supporting (Families who are Financially Abundant and able to Pay more to Support Others In Need)
MONTHLY RATE (Two 4 week sessions: June 26 - July 28 & July 31 - Sept 1)
1 Day per week: $200 / $250 / $300
2 Days per week: $400 / $450 / $500
3 Days per week: $550 / $600 / $650
4 Days per week: $650 / $700 / $750
5 Days per week: $750 / $800 / $850
$180 / $220 / $250
$45 / $55 / $65
- Hours are Monday-Friday 1-5pm at our Forested Nook on the East Side of Olympia.
- Full day program options are available by signing up with our partner program @ Fern Gully Forest School from 9 - 1 pm and Forest Friends Afternoon Program from 1-5pm.
- We keep about a 6 : 1 child to adult ratio, teachers are First Aid and CPR certified.
- Mixed age ranges to encourage leadership and team building skills.
- In person tour or phone interview must be scheduled before signing up your child.
- There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee/supplies fee per child.
- Some Low-Income Partial Scholarships available.
- To Secure your child's spot, please set up an interview (in person or by phone) and then follow the sign up link below to download the paper work. Admission paperwork can be emailed back but liability waivers must be printed and returned no later than the first day of summer camp. Half of the tuition plus the $50 registration/supply (non-refundable) fee must paid to officially register. The last half of the payment is due by the first week of camp unless special arrangements have been made. Payment plans are available.
- Payments can be made either via Zelle, Cash/Check.
- Full refund will be given if needing to cancel by May 1st. If needing to cancel after May 1st, a 50% refund will be given. If we can fill your spot by the first day of your registered summer school week, then a full refund will be given, minus the non- refundable $50 registration fee.
Thank You for you interest in our Nature based learning programs!
If you're interested in learning more, please contact us to set up a tour or phone interview.